Ofertas de Empleo
CLIENT GROWTH DELIVERED CONSULTANT
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / ROLE PURPOSE:
- Manages and leads one or more accounts (or a major division of an account) to exceed commercial goals.
- Manages insight and planning to deliver against the agreed strategy.
- Develops the business on the assigned clients, through commercial proposition of IRI solutions portfolio. This is achieved through a combination of activities aimed to build trust between the client and IRI and evidence of analytical know-how of IRI.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives client engagement and IRI revenue streams.
- Creates indispensable, long-term, solution-focused consultative partnerships with clients.
- Coordinates, executes analysis and presents findings from a variety of insight projects purchased by the client; recommends potential action steps and additional opportunities.
- Consults with our client on a full-range of IRI Group services, including Analytics, Shopper Solutions, Field and Technology Solutions.
- Understands IRI core solutions to work consultatively with the client to meet their needs.
- Identifies and develops IRI Group revenue opportunities with client.
- Works very closely with our clients to produce strategic and tactical presentations.
- Deals with EU colleagues on multi-country Clients.
- At least 3 years of experience in consulting companies for marketing, preferably on FMCG markets or in FMCG companies and Retailers.
- Excellent English.
- Passion for quantitative analysis of market information.
- Experience in managing analytical projects.
- Proven experience and ability to handle high-level relationships with the client.
Fluent in spoken and written English
Experience in the Consumer Sector (Manufacturer and / or distribution) and / or Consulting, and in the commercial area, purchases or sales with proven experience in negotiation
Años de experiencia en el puesto:3
Estudios mínimos:GradoCursando:noEspecialidad:Gestión Comercial